Individual papers, panels and roundtables can either focus on the conference theme, Nature, Ecology, and Religious Responses to Climate Change, or on a more general theme. The proposals are therefore not limited to the conference theme, but priority will be given to proposals that focuses on the theme of the conference.
Formats: Individual papers, panels, and roundtables
This conference has panels in various formats:
- Individual papers: The proposal is for one individual paper. Accepted papers will be placed in panels according to decision of the academic committee.
- Panels: these are pre-arranged panels and are not open for paper proposals during the Call for Papers. The panel will have 3-4 papers per panel session.
- Roundtables: these are pre-arrangedsessions where a group of scholars (usually no more than five) discusses themes/issues of general scholarly interest in front of (and subsequently with) an audience for the duration of a single session. While a roundtable can include short (5-10 minute) contributions, the aim is to create a lively debate rather than focus on any one presenter.
Each submitter can send in two papers/panels and one roundtable, maximum three proposals/submitter.
Proposing a paper
Paper proposals must consist of:
- A paper title
- The name/s and email address/es of author/s
- Institutional affiliation
- An abstract of between 300 and 500 words
All proposals must be made via the online link and not by email.
Proposals will be marked as pending until the end of the Call for Papers (February 15, 2024). Notification letters about the decisions will be communicated to authors by March, 2024.
Editing your paper
To access your abstract and if you need to change or edit any of the information please enter your Personal Page through your Acknowledgement of receipt of the submission your received when you submitted your abstract.
Your Personal Page makes it possible for you to:
– make changes until submission deadline
– read and print your abstract
Please note that co-authors cannot be added/removed nor can papers be withdrawn by proposers themselves; for that, please email email@example.com
Timing of presentations
Each panel/roundtable session slot will be 90-120 minutes long, accommodating a maximum of four presenters. Convenors should allot each presenter a maximum of 20-25 minutes for the presentation and 5-10 minutes for discussion.
Questions should be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org